Bud was born on December 25, 2023 and will be ready to go home late February 2024!
Miniature Schnauzers are a small breed with an average height of 12 – 14″. Their coat color is typically solid black or salt and pepper, with distinctive bushy beard and eyebrows. This breed is affectionate, loving and playful – making them great companions!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our puppies go home with AKC Puppy Protection registration ($33 value and we do the paperwork for you).
- Microchipped at their 8-week vet exam with AKC Reunite Lifetime Enrollment ($20 value).
- We offer a 1-year health guarantee, and this is valid if you have your puppy examined by your vet within 7 days of going home.
- We do Early Neurological Stimulation on days 3-16 of their life, and then we continue daily puppy handling with the intention of preparing them for kids, vet visits and the groomer! ENS is a 5-step process that helps develop the puppy’s cardiovascular and neurological systems and prepares them for any stressful situation they may encounter as an adult.
- We also do age-appropriate enrichment activities that include brain games, water exposure and sound exposure (think doorbells, fireworks, sirens, crying babies).
- Around 6 weeks of age we start potty training and always have the goal of sending our puppies home with an understanding that going outside means it is time to potty.
- Each puppy is up-to-date on vaccinations and cleared by our vet at their 8-week old appointment ($45 value).
- You will also receive a Puppy Guide Book and Care Package ($17 value) when you pick up your puppy.
All of this ensures the health and quality care provided to each puppy with a $115 value for our customers!
Adopt Today! Contact us to learn more about our puppies and waitlist policy. To be placed on the waitlist a $500 deposit is required. We send pictures and videos throughout the 9 weeks until they are old enough to go home. You will choose your specific puppy around 4 weeks old when their personality is more developed.
(Parents of the new litter, Harper and Topper, are pictured to show coloring.)